We are eager to provide our eligible patients with the vaccine to protect against COVID-19. At this time we do not have vaccine appointments available and we are currently not administering COVID booster shots. Please check back regularly for the latest updates.
Effective, May 10, New York State expanded the list of people eligible to those 12 years and older. To find out if you are eligible, visit the New York State Vaccination website.
NYS DOH also requires all individuals to complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form prior to their vaccination appointment. Proof of completion must be presented at the vaccination site on the day of your appointment.
We encourage everyone eligible to get vaccinated. COVID-19 can cause severe medical complications and lead to death in some people. Getting a vaccine is a major step in protecting you from getting COVID-19 or keep you from becoming seriously ill if you do get the virus. Our goal is to vaccinate as many people as quickly as possible in accordance with the Department of Health’s prioritization.
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
To help us make your appointment as easy and convenient as possible, we ask that you please:
- Arrive at your vaccination appointment no more than 10 minutes before
- Bring your driver's license, insurance card and smart phone if you have one with you
- Print your e-mail confirmation to the Attestation Form (screenshot is also fine) and bring a completed CDC Pre-Screening Vaccination Checklist
- Let the person administering the vaccination know if you have any serious allergies before getting vaccinated
- Wear clothing that provides easy access to your upper arm
- Wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccination, including FAQs, visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Resource page.