A Message from White Plains Hospital
On May 1, 2021, White Plains Hospital moved to Epic, a comprehensive electronic health record system that offers major benefits to patients and providers alike. Patients will still have access to MyWPH until September 30, 2021 but following that date all records will be available via a MyChart account.
If you have not activated your MyChart account yet, you can do so by clicking this link and following instructions to set up an account.
With MyChart, patients now have access to their health information 24/7 via the MyChart website or mobile app. Patients now have the ability to:
- Schedule, Reschedule, or Request Appointments
- Complete PreCheck-In registration Information up to 5 Days Before Appointment
- View Labs and Test Results in Rapid Time, including Covid-19 results
- View and Pay Bills Securely, including Paperless Billing
- Set up Payment Plans
- Update personal information, insurance, medical information
- Manage the healthcare of a dependent or family member through Proxy Access
- MyChart is Available in English and Spanish
The MyChart link is: wphospital.org/mychart
MyWPH is a secure patient portal that allows you to access certain data gathered during your stay in the Hospital. It is a free online tool to help you manage your care. MyWPH helps you keep a log of your medical history and share the information with others, if you choose to do so.
MyWPH Patient Portal
is White Plains Hospital’s previous patient portal that will be removed on September 30, 2021.
Learn How to Download Your Medical Records from MyWPH.
The Medical Records Department, also known as the Health Information Management (HIM) Department, keeps documentation of each patient’s medical care during hospitalization. The medical record includes test results, medications, treatments or therapies, x-rays, and reports.
You can obtain your records in multiple ways:
- By visiting the HIM Department at the hospital, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- By obtaining access to the Patient Portal. To gain access to the Patient Portal, please print and complete the Release of Information Form and return to the White Plains Hospital HIM Department as instructed below. Please include on the form that you are requesting a Patient Portal Code and indicate your email, fax or address in order to receive your code. Once you receive the code, you will be able to sign into the Patient Portal to review or print your records. (There are no fees associated with the Patient Portal.)
- To request your medical record, please complete the online Release of Information Form. Once completed save the form and click to upload and email your completed form. If additional information is needed we will contact you.
To request your medical record in person or by mail/fax, a copy of a photo ID is required, and you will need to fill out a “Release of Information Authorization” form. Below are links to the forms in both English and Spanish:
Click here to upload and email your completed form.
All requests will be processed within 10 business days. Urgent requests will be handled with priority. Please note there may be a fee associated with your request.
For more information, please contact the HIM department at 914-681-1105.